Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tuesday: Solo Session

So today is a day unsupervised training. Here's the plan, taking into account I will not try to do as much weight as I do when my trainer is with me.

I have one more session with Jimmy on Thursday, then he is gone. *sniff* He promised to write down a couple of routines I can follow until I am training regularly with Freddy or Brandon.

Cardio Warm-up -
Treadmill 10 mins.
Lat Pull-down - 3 sets of 12 @ 70lbs.
Bent-leg Dumbbel Rows - 17.5 lbs 3 sets of 12
Leg Press- 3 sets of 12 @ 540 lbs.
Walking Lunges - 3 sets of 20
Barbell Chest Press - 3 sets of 12 @ 75 lbs.
Dumbbell Chest Press (Legs Up) - 3 sets of 12 with 17.5 weights
Hanging Knee Raises - 3 sets of 12
Plank - 3 times @ 45 - 60 Seconds (to failure)

Running - Goal 1.5 miles in <12.5>
Of course this goal will take plenty of time to achieve!

No comments: