Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Courtney's Training Log (10/7 - 10/13)

Hey Folks-

I'm basically in one of my "perfect" stages, right now. Food *and* exercise are excellent and my willpower is superb. Why can't I be like this all the time? Oh well, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, right? :)

The Halloween Challenge has really helped me focus on my activity level. As of today's workout, I've completed 132 miles...a mere 18 miles remaining. Not too shabby, eh? I'll definitely start another challenge on November 1 to get me through the holidays. Hope everyone is doing well!

10/07 - Nature Center Hike/Pilates
10/08 - Spin Class
10/09 - OFF DAY
10/10 - Spin Class
10/11 - Track (Intervals)
10/12 - Elliptical (Intervals)/Plyometrics session
10/13 - OFF DAY

No comments: