Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Chasing Iron

I guess the Tri Gods are actually in my corner these days. I continue to stumble across motivational websites when I need it the most. Today's lucky find? Chasing Iron. Go check it out! Talk about inspirational...it definitely put me in my place. I threw a tantrum because I hate the way my thighs look in my new Speedo suit and this iron girl is rounding out '08 with triathlons and marathons!

I wonder if humble pie is low in points?

Anyway, tantrum is officially over. My thighs are ginormous not petite, but these bad boys are going to get me through the triathlon. What's not to love about them? Go Team Thunder Thighs! Convinced? Me either...but I'll get there.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
C

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ha - that's awesome. Thanks for the shout out :)