Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Courtney - Goal Setting

I guess since I posted the article, I should actually post my goals, eh?

Training session goals

Weight Training - Be consistent!
Plyometrics - Follow program from Phat Camp

Short-term goals
Spinning - 2 classes per week
Running - Start Beginning Runner's Program
Cycling - Honey Tour de Burleson (25 miles) or Cowtown Classic (38 miles)

Long-term goals
Run - (2) 5Ks in 2008
Swim - 2 miles
Cycling - Complete at least 5 organized rides in 2008

Process goals
Finish Danskin in less than 2 hours (Great goal, Donna! I know it's the most magical place on Earth, but I don't want to be out there all day. LOL)

Outcome goals
Finish the Danskin Disney and declare goal weight. I haven't announced it here, but after 6 years of the weight loss game, I've decided to declare goal at my triathlon weight. What better time to do it after significant training for a major fitness event? The tri will take place a couple of months after my 7th WW anniversary...sounds Lifetime worthy to me. :)

No comments: