Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Friday, February 1, 2008

H.I.T

It is so great to see everyone blogging. Each time I see one of you post it really motivates me more. :)

I've been focusing on high-intensity-intervals of walking and running. I never really considered my self a runner in any stretch of my imagination, but I'm enjoying how quickly you can see the progress. I think the biggest block I had all along was pushing myself. I would say I'm X weight, I can't possibly run that fast!

My 35 minute interval routine:

15 minutes on 5% incline 4 mph
2.5 minutes at @ 5.2 mph - run
2.5 minutes on 2% incline @ 3.5 mph - Walk
2.5 minutes @ 5.5 mph - run
2.5 minutes on 2% incline@ 3.5 mph - Walk
2.5 minutes @ 5.5 mph - run
2.5 minutes @ 3.5 mph - Walk
1 minute @ 6.5 mph - run
4 minutes cool-down

No comments: