Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

So...I wasn't perfect with my weight loss journey this week. My workouts really suffered, but I still managed a loss (-1.2 lbs). I was dealing with sinus issues/drainage/overall pukey feeling all week. I'm feeling normal today, so I'm hoping the worst is over. Here's the ol' workout plan...

2/17 - Pilates/weights
2/18 - Spin class
2/19 - Elliptical/weights
2/20 - Spin class
2/21 - OFF
2/22 - C25K (I'm basically on the 12 month version of the plan...LOL)
2/23 - Strut Your Mutt Fun Run/Walk (I'm not sure how much of a workout this will be...but Bentley & Braxton von Schnauzer are out of control and I'm sure they plan to drag me around Fair Park). FYI, thanks to everyone that donated on my behalf. I *heart* you all!

New product alert (or at least new to ME): De Wafelbakkers A+ Cinnamon Pancakes. I spotted these at Wal-Mart and had to try them. They're made with sweet potatoes...simply fabulous. Although the company states you don't need to put anything on them...pancakes without syrup is simply cruel and unusual. I topped mine with sugar-free syrup and a side of turkey sausage for breakfast today. 2 pancakes = 180 cal, 4g fat, 32g carb, 4g fiber

Well, I need to get going. I have laundry to do, CDs to burn and a birthday present to buy. I also need to start looking at swimsuits because I'll be adding pool time into my tri training next month. I'm looking forward to the toning benefits and cardio workout, but I can definitely do without the increased appetite. Swimming always makes me want to eat anything that's not nailed down.

Hope you all have a great week!
C

No comments: