Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

2009 MS150

I can't believe it. I did it. I signed up for the MS150 Houston to Austin again.

Registration for the event opened at 10:15 yesterday and by 1:52 pm it was over 80% full. 13,000 slots goes pretty fast!

It's also the 25th anniversary for the event, so hopefully it will be one to remember. I'll be riding with Team Mission Control. :)

Training for the MS150 will be good for me, partnered with the training for the 2009 Danskin. I have to figure out a new workout schedule, but I definitely need to dedicate at least 1 day to the swimming pool.

The Cadence function on my bike computer is already proving to make a difference in my riding. It kind of opens my eyes to how I utilize my energy. Hopefully this will make me more efficient and make my training more productive.

Just a couple weeks until the LiveSTRONG 5K and ride. I'm looking forward to the event. I'm sure Lance will remember me from the raffle drawing in 2003. LOL

Happy training girls!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I really need one of those cadence computers.

I can't believe 13,000 slots would go so quickly, but it's amazing how fast people sign up to do these physical challenges.

It's so thrilling to say I DID IT! at the end.

Courtney said...

Good Luck this weekend, D!