Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Monday, August 11, 2008

I wanna be like Mike

Michael Phelps eats between 8 and 10 THOUSAND calories a day. Then again, he pretty much eats, sleeps, and swims. Still, I wanna be like Mike. *grins*

Ok, so, I probably will never be able to eat 8,000 calories a day -- can you imagine the amount of food?!?! -- I can still swim until I'm ready to eat my own arm off.

Today was my first time in the pool since my last training day before the Danskin. I can tell I've lost a little from not swimming for nearly a month. Now that I've gotten back in the pool, I've promised myself a month of daily pool workouts. I feel like I don't know how to get daily workouts back into my schedule. I did it for nearly 6 months -- why am I suddenly having problems?!?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That is so much freaking food. I was amazed when they mentioned his typical breakfast! The boy just can't keep weight on his frame.

daily pool workouts for a month? you are my idol, girl!

Donna said...

Know what? I'm not even sure that at my high weigth of 347, I ever ate 8k in calories.

Hmmmm, I might have while I was breast feeding though; I effin' ate like a wrestler! LOL