Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Breaking the Image

Five years ago, (AT 31!!) I thought my life was pretty much over. I was conformed to the idea that my prime had passed; that I was not qualified to be more than a frumpy OLD!?! wife and mother. (and not a very good one, according to my EX) Sooo, why even aspire to more?

Then, someone very special to me, basically shook me like a rag doll and the clouds began to clear... I knew my life would never be the same.

Today, I am a healthier, happier (about 5 years younger, than I was 5 yrs ago!), single mother, (hasn't killed me yet) a home-owner, who is Jeremiah's hot young grandmother, the steady girlfriend of a wonderful man, member of 24hr Fitness, Friend to so many incredible women that I sometimes wonder what I could have possibly done to deserve them, and (Lord help me) a member of Team Tri Divas!! Life is GOOOOOOD!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hooray! I'm glad you joined the blog. :)

Jenn said...

WOO HOO!!!! :)

Lynnderful said...

Go'head girl!