Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The plan for the week will involve a couple of spin classes, weight training, a bike/run brick workout and possibly a hike. I will be eating extremely clean throughout the week because Saturday has the potential to be high calorie. My monthly girls' lunch is at a Mexican restaurant. Although I've already picked the most healthy option, it's still restaurant food, ya know? Saturday night I'm celebrating a friend's birthday at CrĂș and it has the potential to be dangerous. Luckily I weigh in on Saturday morning, so I'll have a week to do damage control. What a tangled web we weave...LOL

Less than 4 months until Danskin SheRox!


Hope you all have a great week!
Courtney

1 comment:

Lass said...

I'm looking into spin classes. I've already scoped out the classes available. Now I just have to actually get to one...or ten.