Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Zoot TriFit Race Tank

I just scored the Zoot TriFit Race Tank in an XXL for $55. I've seen them all over the net for as high as $90. Team Estrogen has the XXL in stock, if you like blue. Here's their size chart -- their XXL is generous compared to other technical apparel vendors:


The support in this tank is awesome. I tried on the XL last year and it was just a little too snug for my liking... so I was glad to find the XXL, which is soooo hard to find.

I think I am going with a 2 piece this year -- it's more potty friendly, and it feels more like wearing cycling gear, so there's more comfort. I tried the 1 piece last year and felt so self-conscious (oiy!). Plus I had to wear a sports bra underneath, which I really hated.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I scored big on the Danskin sale and got a top, bra, and shorts for $85 total I think :)

I hear you on the one piece. It was AWFUL last year trying to get out of that thing to pee!