Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

GREAT find...

Ok, so I'm normally not the type to throw out free advertising, but I found the most AWESOME line of products --- They are called "TriSwim" and I got them on Swimlocker.com.

I got shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion. Normally even with the other anti-chlorine products I've used, there's still that lingering smell in my hair, on my skin, etc... This stuff got rid of ALL the hint of chlorine... It was pricey, but you don't have to use a lot... it was worth EVERY PENNY :)

Plug over ;>

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for the heads up...I wonder how it works on ethnic hair...? Maybe I'll try it out. Surely swim shampoo will force me into the pool. LOL

Jenn said...

I know you are a product junkie... thought this might encourage you ;>