Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

In Love....

.... with the Trek 1.2T 2009 model. I haven't purchased it yet, but I got to "test ride" yesterday and it was awesome. Brandon, the bike shop guru, measured me and got me fitted up for the bike. I need a 54cm for my 6ft tall self. He got the seat height correct right off the bat. He showed me how to use the shifters and everything, then I headed out to the test track (a next door Taco Bell parking lot). I think I will take to the bike pretty easily. Hopefully I can purchase in the next few weeks.

I'm head to the gym to lift. It's leg day, so I should be ready for the pool when I go this evening.

75 days to go.... anyone else as freaked out as I am? Heeeheeeheee

Let's go Tri Divas!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Sweeeeeet bike. I love new toys! :)

As for being freaked out, I'm trying to find my game face (it's probably at the pool that I don't visit nearly enough LOL) The new work schedule starts next week, so I plan to get some nice pool time in the mornings before work. FYI, I'll require another pre-swim pep talk this year too. :)

Jenn said...

*raising my hand* YES!!!!!! I'm freaked out. It's like, I know I did this once, but I'm wondering if it's a fluke and I won't be able to duplicate it! *LOL* :)

CoCo-- I'm there for the pre-swim peptalk as long as you're there to convince me that I won't die on the bike!!!!!

Courtney said...

Deal, Jenn!

Have you been training in the basement with your heater? LOL