Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just Keep Swimming...

My plan for this morning was a hike after my Weight Watchers meeting, but I switched gears (i.e. came to my senses) and headed for the pool instead. I did the Week 1 workout of the Zero To 1650 program. I'm pleased that I got some pool time...now it's time to put in serious work. Great workout...not too keen on the ravenous appetite that follows. At least there's a bit of science behind my morph into Hungry Hungry Hippo.

Anyway, I hope to do another couple of sessions of Week 1 over the next few days. I'm also going to take full advantage of the warmer weather (and the fact that I leave the office by 3pm) and rack up some outdoor cycling miles.

I hope everyone has a great weekend...Happy Training!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Soooo freakin' aweseom! I'm glad you made it to the pool.

Dare I say, I am actually enjoying it!