Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back at it after a hellish week

Hi, ladies. I'm finally making it back to the gym tonight. I have had an astonishingly busy week at work. Huge publication deadlines.

I'll be at the Y tonight, though, ready to lift, then run. I'm also going to start taking advantage of the large amounts of FIRM equipment I have at home when I need to get a weight training workout in and don't have time to make it to the gym.

I am going to start week 2 of C25K. I'm a pretty experienced runner, but I'd like to take it slow since I've not done a competitive 5K in a while, and I don't want soreness or injury to slow the training. No sense in pushing it and getting hurt. :)

You all are very inspirational! I can't wait until this tri!

Have a great Thursday! :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

An experienced runner...I so envy you. LOL

Have a great weekend!