Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Jacque's workout 08/06/07

I jumped back into full-out train mode last night. (I'm getting over mono and some other awesome health problems ... blah!)

I did a full upper body workout, and I'm hurting today, but I'm happy about it. It reminds me that I'm alive and active, and I've not felt that for a while!

Tonight I will run at the Y (it's oppressively hot and humid here) and do a lot of stretching. My lower back's going to be something I have to take very good care of during this training.

I hope you're all having a great Tuesday! I look forward to getting to know all of you. :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Nice to "meet" you, Jacque! I look forward to getting to know you too. :)

Random crazy fact: The women on this blog have lost over 700 lbs total in the last 7 years. Hello, news story. haha

Donna said...

I think I'm going to play 7's in Vegas! :)

Jacque Jo said...

That's a fantastic story. I've been talking to my friend in Orlando, actually, who's a sports guy for TV. :) Who knows?!

Jenn said...

That would rock if we get press at the event next year :) If I can get back to 200 or less I'll have my 100+ status back :) *crossing my fingers* If it doesn't go willingly I'm having it sucked out *LOL*