Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Breath of Fresh Air?

Alana and I went to the Cedar Ridge Preserve for our weekly hike yesterday. I noticed that the air was a bit thick, but I wasn't too concerned about it. Well, the poor air quality and the heat did a number with my asthma. Oy vey...it was definitely a workout and then some.

On a positive note, we took a new trail and it ended up being a nice challenge (wheezing aside...LOL) I'm definitely going to start shopping for hiking shoes. I have a sturdy pair of boots for winter hikes...but let's face it, winter in Texas is basically February. I need something low and light for the warmer months...
My plans this week include a couple of C25K sessions and bike rides. I'm bailing on spin class tonight because I'm crazy sore from yesterday's adventure hike, but I'll make up for it by bringing my road bike out of hibernation. I've been spinning all summer and my poor Trek has been sitting in the closet (on flats, no doubt).

No worries...I'll get it road-ready tonight and hit the park tomorrow after work.

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.