Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Courtney's Training Log (8/12 - 8/18)

I'm glad to be starting a new training week tomorrow. This week has been a struggle! AF paid me a visit and I had a general "icky" feeling for several days. I basically wanted to sleep the week away, but I pushed through my workouts. Hooray for Courtney! Less than 9 months until the triathlon...

8/12 - Nature Center Hike
8/13 - OFF DAY
8/14 - CT5K
8/15 - Spin class/Plyos
8/16 - OFF DAY
8/17 - CT5K
8/18 - CT5K

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Here's a motivating quote for my fellow tri divas:

"Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day; while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day."

P.S. I found the Key Lime LaraBar...heaven.

No comments: