Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Donna - 8/23 Training Session

  • Barbell Bench Press - 95 lbs. 3 sets of 12
  • Dumbbell Chest Press - 25 lbs. 3 sets of 12
  • Dumbbell - Lateral raises 17.5 lbs. 3 sets of 12
  • Dumbbell - Flys - 25 lbs. 3 sets of 12
  • Leg press - 640 lbs. 3 sets of 12
  • Straight Legged Lunges 3 sets of 12

I did get in the pool on Wednesday for 30 minutes (Yay! Thats twice this week!!) . After my training session last night, my upper body was absolutely wiped. I couldn't believe how quickly I ran out of gas!

I should be thankful though, Jimmy spared me from the 4 point balance on the ball. LOL

Saturday morning I may forgo step class, as I'm contemplating one of the following...

a) Ride my bike to the gym and do 5K on the treadmill.... or
b) Take my bike to the gym, swim then ride -- then drive home.

I want to do it just to get a baseline for brick training.

And for fun, I booked my Vegas trip and spa package at Canyon Ranch. :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Enjoy your ride, biker chick!