Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Crazy Legs...

I am truly exhausted! Run workout on Saturday, hike on Sunday and spin class today.


My legs have not only decided to take some time off, I think they're staging a coup. So...you can say I'm looking forward to my scheduled off day tomorrow. Wednesday will be back to the track for more run fun.

New product alert...
















I was in Central Market over the weekend and picked up a few Luna Tea Cakes. I've been hearing good reviews from gym and work folks, so I decided to join in the fun. I haven't tried them yet, but I'll post a little review later. I'm always looking for new snacks that are more interesting than raw fruits/veggies (which I still eat on a daily basis!), but a tad bit healthier than a pop tart. LOL

Well, it's time for me to get some sleep. 5am seems to arrive very quickly.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Mmmm! Sounds Yummy -- may have to try them. :)