Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Food Review: Bell Plantation's PB2


Let's just say, that if you are a peanut butter lover, you will love PB2. PB2 is simply peanuts that have had the majority of oil pressed out of them and are then pulverized to a powder consistency. Compared to regular "healthy" peanut butter it has 2/3's fewer calories and fat AND it tastes fantastic.

I use this in vanilla or chocolate protein shakes, I've added it to chocolate pudding, I sprinkle it on sliced bananas, I mix a tiny bit of water with it to make it the consistency of processed peanut butter to make sandwiches or eat with apples. I also like a couple tablespoons mixed with cottage cheese and a packet of Splenda (recipe courtesy of bodybuilding.com) for my evening protein snack. It is really great stuff.

Every person I've shared it with is now hooked! Buy it here at Bell Plantation.

Calories 54.138
Calories from fat 25.44
Total Fat 2.84g
Saturated Fat .55g
Cholesterol 0g
Sodium 94.4mg
Carbs 3.7g
Dietary Fiber .3g
Sugars 1g
Protein 4.3g

Check out this great reference on the nutritional value of peanuts from the Peanut Institute, a non-profit organization.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

One of my OD faves posted a great review on this product. I'll definitely have to try it since you gave it thumbs up too. :)

Jenn said...

Umm... YUM!