Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Courtney's Training Log (8/5 - 8/11)

Last week's schedule worked well for me and I survived Week 1 of the Couch-to-5K (CT5K) plan. It may not seem like a big deal to Super Runners of the Universe, but I'll let you in on a little secret: I despise running. I've started various plans over the years and always stepped away after a few weeks. I'm not doing the plan to become a runner. I'm a cyclist and that's ok. I see the run as a challenge and I plan to win...and then never run again. LOL

8/05 - Nature Center Hike (2.5 miles)
8/06 - Spin class
8/07 - OFF DAY
8/08 - CT5K/Plyos
8/09 - Kickboxing/Plyos
8/10 - OFF DAY
8/11 - CT5K/Pilates

That's the plan for the coming week. Having this blog has really helped me recommit to my workouts and stay motivated!

Hope everyone has a great week...

No comments: