Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Strap on my helmet and put me on the short bus...

Ok... You all are making me feel like such a slacker. I water ran yesterday for about 40 minutes yesterday... I can't swim because I have, go figure, swimmer's ear (outer ear infection basically). It's still bothering me :( But water running felt really good and it's a good substitute for real running since the girls don't like that idea yet. I don't own a decent sports bra anymore since I gained weight and had to get rid of all my old ones...

ANYWAY.... I know the weather is no excuse for not working out... I really need to get cracking. Please pray for a midwest cool down so we can all get out there and MOVE! :)

Hugs to all :)

PS -- special thanks to Donna for putting my ugly mug up so quickly :) YOU ROCK!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

40 min. of water running is great! It's really tough, girl...be proud of yourself. :)

FYI, your pic is hot! I love the darker hair.

Jenn said...

It's funny... I've gotten a TON of compliments on my hair color in the past few days... It's so fun saying that it's my natural color! :) It does look a little darker in that pic too... It's the lighting. Get me out in the sun and it's a dark strawberry blonde :) Vahry Sheek ahnd fabulis :)