Tri Diva Reunion Event? Hell, yeah!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Courtney's Training Log (8/19 - 8/25)

Hey Divas-

Things continue to go well on the training front. I'm feeling strong and focused these days and it's a beautiful thing. Work is starting to get busy again (corporate travel is only slow during the summer and holiday season), but I'm determined to channel the stress into my workouts. It seems like a much better solution than losing a chunk of hair like I did last year. <=No exaggeration...it was my main motivation for getting a cute, graduated bob haircut. LOL

I'm not making any major changes to my workout schedule at this time. I'm hiking, spinning and running each week and the scale is moving in my favor again. I'll incorporate swimming in the late Fall and plan to start brick training in the new year.

8/19 - Hike/Pilates
8/20 - Spin Class/Plyos
8/21 - OFF DAY
8/22 - CT5K/Plyos
8/23 - OFF DAY
8/24 - CT5K
8/25 - Elliptical/Plyos

FYI, Active.com has triathlon training videos. Click Me!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: